Eriez ProSort improves metal separation while operating at a fraction of the cost of air power metal sorters.
Ideal for scrap processors, the new airless ProSort II doubles the number of metal sensors found on the original ProSort machine and positions them on one-inch centers. These high resolution sensors are aligned with a new inverted padd mechanism to improve recovery of valuable metals. This new arrangement improves large and small metallic recovery while producing a "cleaner' fraction.
The main features are:
• No air compressor plant required
• Low operating and maintenance cost
• Reduced dust generation
• Several metal recovery modes including stainless steel
• Motorised paddles create a powerful 'kicking' action
• Modular design in units up to 3250mm wide
• Electromagnetic operation exceeds 60 million cycles
• Excellent cold weather operation