A high intensity, high gradient magnetic separator to capture fine ferrous and paramagnetic particles in liquids and slurries.
The main features are:
• A unique, technologically advanced electromagnetic coil design.
• Background fields of 2500, 5000 and 10,000 Gauss.
• Direction of magnetic field into a central core to induce a special, magnetically susceptible matrix which amplifies background fields.
• Controlled feed velocity ensuring maximum residence time in magnetic zone.
• Direction of feed ensures no matrix blockage (often associated with WHIMS)
• Low running costs.
• Minimal maintenance.
• Availability of automatic self-clean models for continuous operation without any need for supervision.
• User-friendly control panel as stand-alone unit or linked to central computer system (PLC).
• Fully encapsulated magnetic system, thus preventing outside
contamination (sometimes encountered with bowl fed filters).